Personal Data Collection Agreement
- The company (CSCI Steel Corporation India PVT. LTD.) obtain your personal data for the purpose of personnel management and other related work.
- You are agree that the Company collects, processes and utilizes your personal data in
the following items:
- Identifies individuals. (Ex: name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, E-mail, photo and any other information that can identify).
- Government data in the identification. (Ex: ID number, passport number, license number, etc.)
- Personal description. (Ex: gender, date of birth, nationality, place of birth, etc.)
- Body description. (Ex: height, weight, etc.)
- Personality. (Ex: personality description, advantages, shortcomings, etc.)
- Family situation. (Ex: marital status, spouse information, etc.)
- Details of other members of the family. (Ex: immediate family members, brothers and sisters, etc.)
- Leisure activities and interests. (Ex: hobbies, sports, other interests, etc.)
- License or other license.
- School records. (Ex: school, department, period of study, etc.)
- Qualification or technology. (Ex: academic qualifications, professional skills, special licenses, etc.)
- Work experience. (Ex: company name, location, title, job, service period, salary, date of separation, reason for leaving, etc.)
- Health record. Includes items such as physical examinations or health checks as required by relevant laws.
- You agree that the Company may process and utilize your personal data within one year after receiving the application personnel information form, and agree that the Company will continue to collect and process the company during the operation period of the Company after you become an employee of the Company. Use your profile.
- You can apply to the personnel unit of the company to exercise your rights in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, such as (1) inquiry or request for reading, (2) request for copy, and (3) request for supplement. Or corrected, (4) request to stop collecting, processing, utilizing, or (5) requesting deletion. However, the company reserves the right to refute the application in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act
- You are free to choose whether or not to provide your personal information of the company. However, if it is not provided, provided, and then requested to be deleted or stopped processing and approved by the company, it may affect the judgment of the company to decide whether to hire or not, and cannot communicate in time. If you provide personal information, the company is difficult to confirm the authenticity of your identity, or find out that the information is not true, the company has the right to stop your registration qualifications, admission qualifications and other related rights.
- If there is any outstanding matter in this consent form, the company will handle it according to the Personal Data Protection Law or other relevant regulations and subsequent amendments.
- You understand that this consent form complies with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act, the Employment Services Act and related regulations, and understands its contents and agrees to the matters listed in this consent form.